27 September 2014

Posted by JASON 09:19 No comments
I went there two times, each time felt like dream came true for me. It was such an amazing sight the waterfall. We took the ferry down at the falls, it felt awesome w/ water splashing onto your face...super! First time I went by a chinese tour group, the other time I drove there. Both times are equally great! And there are two sides of the waterfall, either U.S or Canada side. To go Canada side, as the view is better most will say. It is also cool to visit the restaurant on level 2 as in the evening we can see from there rainbow colours shining across to the waterfalls. Beautiful sight to behold with your love one, which I did with my wife.

Amazing!
Great Splash!
Getting nearer!


Night View with the rainbow


0 comments:

Post a Comment